Friday, August 22, 2008

Creative Team Call!!!

Hello Everyone,
I have finally decided that I can no longer go without having a Creative Team! So as of right now, I'm having my very first CT Call!! I'm urging everyone to apply, as I'm looking for about 2-5 great CT members to help promote my designs. Here's the requirements:
1. At least ONE kit monthly.
2. TWO layouts per kit.
3. Help promoting my designs on your blog and in the scrapbooking community.
4. Post in 3 galleries, one being Deco-Pages.com.
5. Must be willing to join the Deco-Pages.com community and participate in the challenges.
You can find my store on my blog sidebar, or by clicking here! Take a look and if you like my designs, now is the time to apply to join my team.
As a CT member, you will be receive my kits FREE, one at a time to work with. Also you will receive speciality kits as the opportunity comes up. Some times it's monthly and some times it's just here and there. You may be asked to create Quick Pages (12" x 12") to help announce new releases as they are released. Right now it's about once a month, but this will become more frequent as I grow with my team. :)
Are you still interested?? Then email me!! PLEASE NO SPAMMING! **Put CT CALL in the subject line.**
Send me the following info about you:
Your name, email address, current CT you are on (if any), your style (if any), link to your blog, a link to your most current gallery and why you want to join my team. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN I CHOOSE MY TEAM. Good luck to all that apply!!
Hugs,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Sonrisa said...

Hi, much to me like your work and your call for CT. I had a great interest for you to work. Here is my gallery: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=13547
Sonrisa
sonulkasera@seznam.cz