Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lots To Share Today!!!

Well I've been busy, like always, between my 2yr old daughter, personal matters and designing I've been running around like crazy!! I do apologise for the length between postings!! So with that said let's get to it!


I have been working on lots of kits and here's just a few that I can show you right now!

Come and join me in my ABC Challenge over at Deco-Pages.com and see what you can get:

First you get this awesome alpha tag pt 1 just for stopping by and checking out the challenge.

Next if you complete the challenge and submit a layout following the rules, you will recieve this portion of my newest kit, Majestic, for your participation!! (You will receive pt 2 & 3 in Sept. and Oct.) :)

Up next is the AWESOME CLUB DECO KITS!! Here's the previews of my contribution for August:
I had lots of fun designing this one! I got to try out some new tools in this kit! I really love the colors and there's some awesome contributions to this months' mega kit!!

Wanna know how to get this kit and the others too?? Check out the Club Deco Membership, only available at Deco-Pages.com!! New colors and themes every month!! Memberships are available in several options, 1 month at $7.99 a month one time fee, 3 months at $15.00 one time fee (only $5 a month when broken down), and 12 months at $36.00 one time fee (only $3 a month when broken down) sign-ups!

And of course don't forget to check out Michaele's template challenge!!! She always has such great posting prizes and wonderful templates to play with. She gives you a new template every month to enjoy! Thanks again Michaele for the awesome template!!

Finally, if any of you are one of my original readers, from when I first started this blog, you remember that I did it to help as a personal CT member/friend to Amy Passmore?? Well she had a rough pregnancy with her daughter and had to stop designing and everything. But she's BACK!!!!!!!! And she's started a NEW blog too!! You need to run over to her blog and check out the freebie she's got available for you!! While you are there, please be sure to tell her I sent you over there and also that we've miss her!! :) I wouldn't be designing today if it was for Amy to take all that time and endless effort to teach me how to design my own kits. Luv ya Amy!! :)
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today. I hope that you find something useful here! :)
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Long time no see.LOL Glad to see you posted again.:)
I know what you mean about being busy and I don't have a little one around.:)
Love your new kits.Fantastic job on them.:)Your QPs are soo cute too.
I just wanted to stop in and say hi again.:)

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Valinda