Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Michaele's Template Challenge

Hello Everyone,
Are you surprised to see me posting again?? LOL. Well, I'm just about all caught up on my work and I wanted to share with you all a very special layout I made this morning, using Michaele's Template #23! Here's my layout:
This is my 12 yr old son, Tyler! My ex-husband was nice enough to send me some recents pics of our son and amoung them were these. I knew as soon as I saw them, which kits I was going to use. And I always try to participate in Michaele's Template Challenges every month, like a good CT member, so I decided to use her template. I'm soooooooo pleased with the way this layout turned out and this is definately going to be a printed layout that goes into my scrapbook album. I just LOVE it!!! Thank you so much Michaele!!! Here's the preview of the original template by Michaele:





You can find the credits to this wonderful layout HERE! But I will say that I used several of the Club Deco - On The Boardwalk kits which are only available together until August 31st to our Club Deco Members!! Join now and start scrapping some of those amazing SUMMER photos that you have taken this summer. :) Here's a tiny preview of what is contributed to the Club Deco kits monthly. This preview just doesn't show you enough of what you receive in the kits. This kit is huge and the best part is each month you get a new kit, new colors, and new themes.

I'm hoping to have some more exciting news for you all soon, so be sure to check back and see what's up!! This is something that you're not going to want to miss.
Happy Scrappin,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi1 said...

Awww Jenn, what an adorable layout. Love the photo of your son and your layout is terrific! Ive been so busy this month too - dont know what day it is anymore - Maybe next month will slow down...lol. Sorry to hear Lillie is not taking naps any more :( maybe she will surprize ya and give ya some p&q and fall asleep on the couch or floor like mine did when they really pooped out and wouldnt 'take a nap' Kids! Glad she is done with the Paci - thats terrific! Off to get some dinner...Big Hugs and take care now! xoxoxo Robbi