Saturday, September 27, 2008

Expressions Of Harvest QP FREEBIE!!

Hello Everyone,
I'm running behind again, but I wanted to share with you something that my CT Member, Robbi1 has created for you!!! Robbi1 has created this wonderful LO, using my Expression Of Harvest kit. I just love that photo and would love to be sitting next to the creek every morning sipping a hot cup of coffee, wouldn't you? LOL. Great Job on this layout Robbi1!!

Now here's the thing... she made this layout into a QP for you to enjoy!! Isn't that awesome? Thank you so much Robbi1!! You have to go to her blog to pick up this great QP FREEBIE!! Please be sure that you leave her a little thank you for creating this page for you!! She'd appreciate it as much as you do the gift! :)


This kit, Expression Of Harvest, is an older kit of mine, but it's got lots of great elements for all of those festive, fall photos that you will be taking soon, if not already! You can get this kit on sale for $3.99 in my store!!

I have got so much in the works right now. But I was able to make this page, a first in quite a bit for Michaele! I used Michaele's Cornucopia Of Colors kit that's still available for a few more days on her blog! If you haven't gotten it, you need to run there now! :)

When we moved into our "new" house last Sept. we had no idea what was in our yard, as far as plants. A major part of our backyard was just overgrown and out of control! So we had to pay someone to come in and cut everything to the ground and clear it all out. Was well worth it, but it's been amazing to look out in the yard and see a new plant coming up, or a sudden flower appear! LOL. As of right now I have counted 7 Rose of Sharons!! They had been chopped off at ground level, so I'm amazed that they have even come back, a little long to be blooming like crazy right now!! This is just a couple of photos that I have taken of them. There's 2 white and 2 purple and the other 3 haven't bloomed yet. :)

Thanks for stopping by and seeing me today! I've been really busy but I'm still alive! :) Talk to you all soon. Check back soon.
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi1 said...

Thank you Jenn, I hope your blog readers enjoy the QP - I love your beautiful kit, thank you for letting me play with it! What gorgeous Roses! They are a bit different than the usual roses arent the? They are awesome and I love them - I love Roses!.
Big hugs and looking forward to October :) Its coming too Fast tho!