Friday, September 05, 2008

My CT Announcement!!!

Hello Everyone!!
It is with great pleasure that you introduce to you my CT Members! In no particular order...

Robbi1 is Michaele's mother, a grandmother, and a wonderful person! She's been a great friend to me since I've started designing over a year ago at Deco-Pages, and does an awesome job putting together Quick Pages! You can find one of her galleries at Deco-Pages by clicking here! You can visit Robbi1's blog here to congratulate her in joining my CT!!

Sonrisa is a talented scrapper and I'm so happy that she's agreed to join my CT and help me out. Sonrisa has a beautiful gallery of her work at DST that you can find by clicking here! You can find Sonrisa's blog here to congratulate her in joining my CT!

Welcome to my Creative Team and I'm looking forward to working with each of you! If you need anything or have any questions, please let me know! Otherwise, enjoy your position on my CT and let's see those beautiful layouts!!!
Hugs,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Awww, thank you Jennifer. I am looking forward to working with your beautiful kits and being on your Team (a little nervouse but that will pass, lol. Thanks again and welcome Sonrisa also.

Sonrisa said...

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for the power of praise and there is a link to my first LO of your kit. Hi Sonrisa

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=420959&ppuser=13547

http://www.elementalscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/62060/cat/500/ppuser/8426

I´m soo happy....