Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sharing My CT Members Layouts...

Hello Everyone,
I must say I'm so happy with my CT!! I didn't get as many applications as I hoped, but I'm so happy with my team that it doesn't matter anymore! :) Thank you so much Robbi and Sonrisa for joining my team and making such beautiful pages with my kits. Here's the first pages that my CT has created for me using Expression Of Harvest which includes:
14 - 12" x 12" patterned background papers
8 - 12" x 12" solid background papers
1 string of beads

1 chrome brad
4 colored brads

2 metal ribbon buckles
3 ribbon buttons
2 crocheted flowers w/brad
3 patterned journal mats
2 leaf stick pins
3 leaf tags
3 oval tags
3 - 17" ribbons

1 square ribbon frame
3 scrolls

Here's their wonderful pages:

This one is by Robbi1:

I really love how she layered the tags and papers. She is a great job using my beads and then layered the crotched flowers along the bottom. Great Job Robbi1! LOVE that photo!!

Find the credits to this LO here!

This one is by Sonrisa:
She did a wonderful job layering all the elements and tucking them behind the edge of the photo. Isn't she adorable?? I love the expression on her face, obviously sad to see summer go. Well done page, Sonrisa!
You can find the credits for this LO here!

Next is another wonderful page done by Robbi1:
If Kori doesn't look like she's into the game, then no one is!!! LOL. I love that this kit works so well even with this baseball game photo!! Great Job Robbi1!

You can find the credits for this LO here.

Ok last but not least is another LO by Sonrisa:
Great use of the elements and papers! I love the layered ribbons and clustered tags. I also love how you used the same photo twice, just reversed it! And that font is pretty neat too.
You can find the credits for this LO here.

Thank you so much Ladies!!! You really show a lot of different options and creativity with this kit!! I can't wait to see more of your work!!

The kit used in these layouts is called Expression Of Harvest by Jennifer Rassi (me), and you can find it in my store here! You may also find more of my designs in my Deco-Pages Store!

1 comment:

Robbi1 said...

Awww, blush blush...thank you so much Jennifer - Its my pleasure working with your beautiful kit Expression of Harvest...which is very versatile and easy to use to share any photos you have, as this silly one of Kori at the ball game :) I have another to go up this afternoon, and a quick page for you too ...just got back into town after 3 days in the mountains painting and maintenance work :) Hugs and ttys. Robbi