Saturday, October 04, 2008

New Release and a Freebie!!

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know if you liked the Freebie QP that Michaele made for you to enjoy, using my Sept 08 Color Challenge kits, I have just released the whole Collection in my store today!! That's right, you get the whole collection, the starter kit, reward kit #1 and reward #2 a 6 pg Basic Grey Luggage Album, all for 20% off the regular price right now!! Plus I'm also giving away a total of 3 QP's here on my blog all coordinating!! To check out the Sept Color Challenge Collection, please visit my store here!!
Also, as a gift for stopping by and seeing me today.... I have another QP for you to enjoy!! I absolutely love these pages!! I was hoping to get a chance to scrap them first. But this week as been extremely busy and then we had my DH's 30 yr High School Reunion to go to last night. I'm so glad that I brought my camera, not many people remembered theirs and was so happy to see someone had a camera! :) Here I come to save the day.... LOL! I love taking pics, but I hate being in the pic!! LOL. Okay, that's enough blabbing for now, here's the LINK to download this wonderful page!! Please, please leave a comment here on my blog or in 4shared for Michaele and I!! Or maybe you can pop over to Michaele's blog and tell her thank you personally? We'd greatly appreciate a little thank you!
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Thank you both for another great QP! Hugs!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 11:26pm] - 05 Oct [NY 01:26am, UK 06:26am, OZ 04:26pm] ).

cjpeterson38 said...

Just dropped in to give you a hug! Thanks so much!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel:)
I just popped in to say Hi and see what's new with you.Looks like you have cut back on blogging too.I hope you and family are doing well.Sounds like you are keeping quite busy.:)

Hugs,
Valinda