Saturday, October 25, 2008

Personal and Commercial Use Brushes Released!!

Good Morning Y'all,
I've got 2 new products in my store as of last night!! I finally decided to give photoshop brushes a spin! Both sets are the same with the exception of the TOU! One set is Commercial Use (S4H & S4O okay) and then one is for Personal Use Only!!! These brushes are stray-free and both sets do include the png files for those that do NOT use photoshop and also include the ABR file! You can find the CU Brushes HERE. And the PU Brushes HERE. And of course you can find all of my products available only at Deco-Pages.com HERE.

I'm also got a Fall Sale going on!!! Purchase $5.00 or more in my store and you will receive 40% OFF at checkout! This SALE ends on Nov. 15th!! Come check it out!
And here's the finally Quick Page made by Michaele, using my Sept Color Challenge Set. This is the 3rd one and the links for all 3 Quick Pages will expire on Nov. 1st!! So grab them while you can! Please be kind and leave a simple thank you on 4Shared or here when you download! It's the right thing to do. :) Also DO NOT share files or hotlink to the download, just send your friends to my blog to get it! Thanks! Go HERE to Download!!
I also wanted to share with you a special LO I did for Michaele's Template Challenge at Deco-Pages. This is my oldest son, Scott Jr! I'm so proud of him. You can find the template challenge here, and visit Michaele's BLOG for other awesome freebies. Find credits for this LO here.

Oh and you need to stop by Amy's BLOG!!! She's got some CU and PU freebies for you to grab!! Tell her thanks and let her know I sent you!! ;) Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to check back soon!!
Happy Scrappin' and Hugs,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Amy Passmore ~ Scrappygirl said...

Love the brushes, Jennifer!! It's about time you did something here! LOL Thanks for the sweet things ya said. ;)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Oct [LA 08:42pm, NY 10:42pm] - 26 Oct [UK 03:42am, OZ 02:42pm] ).

Robbi1 said...

Fantastic Brushes Jennifer and great QP Michaele. Thank you both and what a handsome son you have Jennifer - Beautiful layout!
BigHugs!