Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sharing My CT Member LO's

Hello Everyone,
My CT Members have been hard at work for me lately, and I want to share some of their work with you.
Robbi1:
In this LO and the next one, Robbi used my Oct. 08 Club Deco - Full Of Emotions, which will be available for sale on Nov. 1st in my Deco-Pages store! (Click here to go to my store!)

And the next 2 LO's were created by Sonrisa and Robbi, using my Baby Dreams MEGA kit, (Click here to be taken to Baby Dreams Mega kit!):
These pages are absolutely adorable!!! Both of these ladies have done a wonderful job creating and preserving precious memories. As all of you mothers know, the babies grow so fast!!! My oldest son, Scott Jr, turned 17 years old yesterday!! Happy Birthday Scott!

I'll be back in a few days to post more. I hope you are all preserving those memories of your family and friends. :)
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Lisbet said...

I like you to be in my linklist. Please feel free to write a line at my blog:

http://digiscraplinks.blogspot.com/