Thursday, November 06, 2008

Freebie Alert, Freebie Alert!!

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to be sure to tell you that you must run over to Robbi's blog, she made a BEAUTIFUL QP for you to enjoy using my newest kit, Fall Appeal!! Here's the preview of Fall Appeal:

You can purchase Fall Appeal in my store HERE! But wait!!! If you join me in my ABC Challenge at Deco-Pages.com, and submit a LO, I'll give you a coupon to grab this kit for 50% OFF!!! So what are you waiting for??

Oh wait you want the freebie?? Ok, you can have the freebie too!!! Go HERE to grab the Quick Page on Robbi's Blog!!

PLEASE leave her a little thank you note on her blog or in 4shared while you download!! It only takes a second and I know that she'd appreciate it as much as I would!! Thank you!! :)

And here's a LO that Robbi made using my Fall Appeal kit:
Isn't this cute??? And she did an awesome job using my kit!! Thank you again and again Robbi! Hugs!! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful CT members. They work so hard for me, and I feel like I should be giving them more! LOL.

Oh yeah if you are interested in learning something new, or just want to give Hybrid Scrapping projects a try, please check back soon. I'll be hosting a CHAT at Deco-Pages.com with a Guest Designer as my Co-Hostess! More information about this chat coming soon.

That's all I have at the moment for you, check back later.
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you for your beautiful kit that I was able to make these qp's and layouts with Jenn! The beautiful fall colors are so bright and vivid and can be used for lots of different layouts (other than fall!) Beautiful Kit and thanks for letting me play with it!

Looking forward to your chat :)