Friday, November 14, 2008

Hybrid Craft Chat - Badge Albums @ Deco-Pages

Here's the Hybrid Craft Chat info that you have been waiting for!!! I'm sorry it took me so long to post this, but we had some last minute template problems that we had to work out! But now we have all the details worked out and we're looking forward to this simple hybrid craft project chat!! So mark your calendars, Nov. 19th @ 8am EST!!!! Don't miss it!!

Here's my set of 6 pages that I've made for my badge album, using my Heritage Blessings ~ Club Deco kit for Nov! And will be available this weekend in my store. If you attend the chat, I'll give you pieces of this album as an attendance prize and as a posting prize. There will be other prizes too. :) All products are made at 300 dpi and saved at the highest resolutions for the best printing quality.

My Co-Hostess this month is Amy Passmore!! And she's agreed to let me share this amazing preview of her posting prize with you! This set of 9 pages was made from her brand new kit, Fall La La. This kit is just gorgeous and you won't want to miss this awesome badge book page set!

My good friend, Michaele Burkhart has also given me a piece of her work to share with you as an attendance prize! This is the finished page that she made for the attendance prize. Isn't that a great page?? I love the wintery feel to it. Thanks Sweetie for your generous offer. :)

That's right just for attending the chat, we're giving you prizes. So what do you have to lose?? Come join us it's going to be so much fun!! We'll share ideas, meet new people, make some friends and learn something new too!! The best part, is you get to take it with you when you are finished! :) I hope you all will come and join us for the chat, bring your friends too!! :) See ya soon.
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Hey there - will sure try to be there! (Cute Page Michaele) Darling Badge Book pages too.
Big Hugs
Robbi