Monday, December 15, 2008

Sharing My CT Members Layouts...

Happy Holidays Everyone!!
I'm taking a short break from work today so that I can share these layouts with you! I hope you will be inspired by them and you can find the link the kits used next to each layout.
These 2 layouts were created by Robbi1, using Cabin Fever which is just a tiny portion of what Deco-Pages Club Deco Members received for the month of December.
I just love this page of her GD, Kori! She's so cute and love all the colors in this page. Kori definitely looks like she was having a blast that day!! :)
Robbi also created this page using my family pic from Gaylord Texan on Saturday afternoon. We've made this a family tradition for our DD, and we enjoy watching her take in all of the Christmas decorations and scenes. While we're there, she gets to go have her photo taken with Santa. ( That layout is coming soon. )
Next is another layout created by Robbi, using my new release for the month of December, called Home For X-mas. Here's the preview of Home For X-mas which is now available in my store.

This layout was also created for the December Template Challenge at Deco-Pages. Michaele makes a wonderful template for us to use and creates some great posting prizes for using them.
Speaking of the December Template Challenge...
I have created this wonderful layout using the template, and also Michaele's contribution to the Christmas Around The World Collab Kit.
If you haven't picked it up or any of the others, you need to go get them. You can find the list of participants and this wonderful contribution by Michaele on her blog.
Keep your eyes open as I'll be sharing some thing special for you to enjoy soon. Until next time, enjoy the season.
Hugs,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Wow, youve been busy - and Ive been a bad blogger! I am so happy you liked the layouts Ive done with your beautiful kits - Its always so much fun having fresh new kits and helping to make memories especially this time of the year. Hope you are ready for Christmas and that Storm didnt dump too much snow on ya!~

Have a very Merry Christmas Jenn and Bobby and Lillie - Big Hugs....Muwah! Oh, and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel!!:)
I hope you had a Fantastic Christmas and will have a wonderful New Year too!:)
I know..I'm late with the Christmas greeting..but they say..better late than never and I hope that applies here too!!:)



Hugs,
Valinda