Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!! May you get all your heart desires in the coming new year! I have a lot to share with you today (as always on the first of the month!) LOL. :) So hang in there, because there's some really neat things in this post! So let's get to it...
January Club Deco Kits
You don't want to miss out on this magical kit this month!! It's called, Enchanted!! And is only available the month of January to our Club Deco Members, before it's split into each designers contribution and it may or may not be available to the public. You can find all the info on becoming a Club Deco member at Deco-Pages.
Here's what I have created for Club Deco Members to enjoy, but this is only a small portion of what you get all month for your membership.

January ABC Challenge And New Release
Here's the preview of the alpha:
I have created a simple but yet fun alpha for this month. I didn't have a huge amount of time to work on things in December, as I was doing a lot of cooking for the whole family and getting ready for the Holidays. I had a lot of fun and glad it's over too. LOL.
And here's the preview of the Uppercase alpha you will receive as PART of the posting prize:
You can find out all of the details of my ABC Challenge in the forum at Deco-Pages. You won't want to miss out on this new release called Tweet Tweet!!
Tweet Tweet is available to all, on sale for 33% OFF in my store for this weekend only (Jan. 1st-4th)!

In December, I released a gorgeous kit called, Home For X-mas, which is available right now in my store for only $3.99, that's 20% OFF the regular price.

I'm mentioning this for a reason... would you like a little sample? Well run over to Deco-Pages and pick up a Quick Page that Michaele made using this kit!! It's only available for a limited time, so grab it while you can. :) Thanks Michaele!
Here's the layout that Michaele made using this Quick Page:

What a pretty layout Michaele!! I think your family photo works so well with this kit! Makes a great family treasure. Thank you for using my kit!

January Template Challenge
Also I wanted to tell you all to come check out Michaele's template challenge!! This month she is giving us a wonderful template to work with! Here's a preview of the template:

I can't wait to work on this template and I'll be back to post my results as soon as I get it finished. So keep your eyes open for that over the next week or so. :)

I'm sorry that this post is a little late this month. I've had to take time away from here and my work to UPGRADE my computer! Yep, as part of my Christmas present I got a new DVD/CD Burner, 1 GB of memory and upgraded to Pent 4 now!! Woo Hoo!!! I can't believe how much of a difference it has made! I spent the entire day yesterday putting all of my programs and files back into this computer. Because as a last minute thing, we also had to reformat the HD! Ugh have I told you what a PITA that is?? Oh yeah and I've lost all of my book marks AGAIN!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!! I meant to save them to a file and burn to a CD but I was so tired that I forgot until it was too late. Wahhhhhhhh!! Oh well, if I forgot to add anything to this post, I'll be back to post another one! LOL. Take care and hope everyone had a Great New Year's.
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Angel:)
What a pleasant surprise to see you had come for another visit.:)I will be looking forward to more of them this coming year.:)Yay!!
Wow! You had a really nice Christmas..you should be spitting those kits out in a hurry now.LOL
I know what a pain it is to have to reformat your HD.Bummers.I too have forgotten to save my "favorites" once or twice.Not this last time though!!It doesn't take long to find them again if you look at the sidebar links on the blogs you visit.:)Just an idea...that worked for me:)
I was in the middle of changing my blog design when you stopped by this morning and it took me a while to get it set the way I wanted it.Not sure how it will look on other monitors..but it just fits my wide screen.LOL I bet it looked weird when you came by.hehe Then I got started cleaning the house cause I had spent so much time on the change.But..I finally made it here!!:)
Have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda