Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sharing CT LO's and more...

Hello Everyone,
Here's the preview of my newest kit, called Tweet Tweet.
You can purchase it in my store at Deco-Pages.com. Here's some of the layouts that have been created using Tweet Tweet:
This one is by scrap-genie, a photo of her family. She did such a wonderful job on this page!! Scrap-genie does a lot of family heritage layouts, which are all gorgeous. You can see more of her layouts in her gallery.
Next is my personal CT member, Robbi. I'm so proud of her. She was afraid that she wasn't going to be a good CT Member for me, because she didn't think she did a good enough job on LO's. See I told you you'd be fine Robbi! Hugs. This one is one that she made for the ADSR4, Michaele and Robbi are partners this year and are having a blast. I believe in this challenge they couldn't use any photos, so my kit, Tweet Tweet was perfect for this layout. I love that quote inside the frame. :)

This page is one that Robbi created showing off Michaele's beautiful roses. I'd love to have roses that pretty here in my yard!! I have really poor sandy soil and it's not the greatest for roses, but I'm not giving up!! LOL.
And finally, here's the one that Robbi created for displaying all of her desert snow pics from Decemeber! I don't think she had to dream of a white christmas, do you?? LOL. Thank you Robbi for sharing all of your hard work. :)

I've released Nov and Dec Club Deco kits into my store also:

Heritage Blessings:
Kit Includes:

8 - 12'' x 12'' background papers
4 lace and trim

2 buttons
2 floral frames

1 floral vine
1 leaf spring
2 journal notes
1 flower
2 – 12” x 12” Quick Pages

total size of the kit is 54 MBs.



I created this page myself using Heritage Blessings for the January Template Challenge @ Deco-Pages.com, which is hosted by Michaele! I just loved playing with this template. There's still time to join in the challenges too!! Hurry over and find one that you might enjoy!
And Cabin Fever:
Kit Includes:

12 - 12'' x 12'' background papers
4 curled ribbons
3 bows
4 tags
1 cabin
1 tree cluster
2 pine cones
1 pine cone cluster
2 decor frames
1 fire pit
Bonus 2 – 12x12 Quick Pages
Total size of this kit is 123 MBS.

All of my designs are created at 300 dpi and papers are 12 x 12. That makes them great quality for printing and also for hybrid projects. See there's more to digital scrapbooking than just scrapbooking!! The possibilities are endless!!

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Awww, blush blush :) Thank you for your wonderful pats on the back Jenn, I really appreciate your being so patient with me and my 'short term memory losses' lol.
I love working with your beautiful kits - its my pleasure and honor to get to play with them and show off your awesome kits!
Big Hugs !
Looking forward to February too!