Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Forever Mine2 Released and QP Freebie!

Hello Everyone,
I have released a new kit called Forever Mine2, just in time for Valentine's Day! Forever Mine2 is now available in my store for a discounted price of 30% OFF!!! Hurry over to my store and pick up this kit today, the discounted price won't last forever.

Here's a QP that my wonderful CT Member, Robbi has created to share with you! You must go to her blog to get the freebie!! Please take a second to say thank you for sharing it with you. :)

Also be sure to come over to Deco-Pages.com and join us for the Valentine's Scavenger Hunt in our store. It's a lot of fun, great treasures and did I say FREEBIES?? Come on, let's go... You can find the blog roll on my side bar, or in the post below this one. :) Here's my preview of my treasure. Be sure to grab it while you can! :) Happy Scrappin'.
Until next time,
Jennifer

No comments: