Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I got an Award and sharing a LO by me!

Hello Everyone,
I have been honored to receive this award by a friend and Deco-Pages Designer, Nancy!
Thank you so much Nancy for this award. It's a honor to be awarded this special award. :)

I'm now going to share the love with the following people:

Michaele
Robbi
Valinda
Kim B


Now for a couple LO's I've done recently:




This one is March's Template Challenge by Michaele at Deco-Pages.com. I really love this template and the page I created with it! You can find all of the credits for this LO here. Thank you so much Michaele for this awesome template!




Next is this one I did of our brand new library in my town. It's not open yet, but really close. I saw the pics of the statues in the newspaper, and I thought it was a perfect subject for the March Photography Challenge! You can find all of the credits for this LO HERE!
Did I mention that I'm hosting it this month? Yep, you can come and join me in the month of March for the Photography Challenge at Deco-Pages.com and earn this great posting prize:

So what are you waiting for head on over to Deco-Pages.com today and join in the challenges to earn some great prizes too!
Well this is all I have for you tonight, I think that Lillie has finally went to sleep! So I better get to bed myself and get some rest. I hope you have enjoyed your visit at my blog and be sure to check back for more updates soon.
Hugs,
Jennifer

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:) hehe
Congratulations on your award!! You really deserve it! I am so honored that you chose me to pass it on to...and for your sweet comment. Thank you!!
I LOVE your layout with Lillie.Soo sweet with her baby doll.awwww.AND I love the colors you chose to use on it too.:)Michaele's template is really cool!!Have to go grab that one!!:)
Oh..on your comment about decorating your home..have you tried looking in a magazine and finding something you really love..then go to the discount or thrift stores to see if you can come up with something similar?You can have a designer home..and not spend a lot on it.;)A little clean up or paint and whala..who's to know?LOL

Enjoy your day!!

Hugs,
Valinda