Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sharing a CT LO... and a QP Freebie!

Hello Everyone,
My CT member, Robbi, has made this wonderful LO using my March Photography Challenge posting prize! Join me in the March Photography challenge at Deco-Pages.com and see how you can get this awesome mini kit for FREE! Here's the layout that Robbi made using the kit:
I just love these colors and they match so well with Robbi's family pic. Fantastic job Robbi!! Thank you so much for sharing this layout with us. And check this out!!! Robbi has made this layout into a QP for you all to enjoy! Isn't that great? You can grab this QP Freebie on Robbi's Blog. You can find the credits to this layout in Robbi's gallery.

Don't you just love these colors?? It really makes it seem like spring around here. After 4 days of much needed rain, it's great to have some bright and cheery colors to play with. Before we know it, here in Texas it's going to be Summer and that means hot, HOT weather! Ugh. LOL.

Don't forget that this posting prize kit, also coordinates with the Deco-Pages.com March Newsletter freebies, so be sure to get those too!! :) Well I'm off to get some work done today, I hope. LOL. I'll be back soon with more for you.
Until then, Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Just thought I would stop in to see what's new.:) I had to grab the pic of the award you gave to me too.I lost it when my other hard drive went kaput.:)Isn't technology wonderful??LOL
I LOVE the layout Robbi made with your new kit.The colors are so pretty too.:)Thanks for sharing!!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda