Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Already??

Hello Everyone,
Can you believe it's officially April now? Where are these months going? It's amazing that time is flying by so quickly. I can remember being a small child and I used to hate that school would let out, and before we knew it summer was over and time to go back again. My mom used to tell me that time flies when you're having fun, and wait until your older and time really flies then! I hear those words ring in my ears every day as I turn around and the day is gone again. LOL. I keep thinking, why did she have to tell me that? Maybe if she hadn't, time would be dragging by? Probably not, but hey I can wish right? :) I have a lot of things to share with you today so I better get started...

April ABC Challenge
Have you seen what I've been doing with the ABC Challenge at Deco-Pages? I got tired of the old challenge, same ol' same ol', so I changed it up some. I make a lowercase and uppercase alpha each month. You get the lowercase to use in the challenge, and the uppercase (which is more fancy) is the posting prize. You have a required amount of elements to use in your LO and must use my alpha in your LO somewhere. That's it! For the complete details and list of required elements you can find it in the ABC Challenge Thread for April!
Here's the previews for the challenge letters and also the posting prize letters. I really like how these came out and it was nice to have some bright cheery letters this month to use. I haven't finished my LO yet, so I'll be posting that soon. I hope that you will come and join me this month for the challenge and enjoy the alpha!

Club Deco
This month was really a challenge for me as I'm a SAHM and wasn't sure I was going to be able to work with the theme of this month. The name is Working For A Living and all of us designers were able to pull together some awesome kits for this one. I did a SAHM theme, basically house cleaning! LOL. You have got to see the wordart quotes that I used! LOL. I was just cracking up reading some of them and these where the ones I went with. Do you see that vaccum? I drew it up and named it the Rassi Cleaner! LOL. I can be so dingie some times! ROTF. I really do like how it came out though. :) I also made 2 QP's from this kit, will share those when I share my ABC Challenge LO! :)

Do you want to see more of what is in the Club Deco kits this month?? Well okay, twist my arm! LOL. Ouch not that hard! LMBO! Here's a sample of some of the other designers' contributions. I can't show you everything, sorry everyone! ( The boss lady might be watching, hee hee.) :) There's so many wonderful elements in this mega kit you have got to see it to believe it! Want this mega kit for your collection of kits? Come and join the Club Deco membership @ Deco-Pages.com today and you won't be disappointed with the benefits! :)

April Template Challenge
This is another great challenge at Deco-Pages that you don't want to miss! Michaele does an awesome job of creating a new template for us to work with each month! Here's the preview of this months template and you can find the April Template Challenge in this forum!

I can't wait to get some great pics to use with this template! It looks like lots of fun and definitely a SPRING template! :) Keep your eyes open for my template challenge LO in the coming days! Thanks Michaele for sharing this beautiful template with us every month! :)

New Releases from me this month:
Well I don't really have a new release just yet, but it's almost finished. I did however, release my contribution to the March Club Deco this month. Here's the preview of March Club Deco - Everyone Is A Winner. Which is available for just $1.99 right now! Hurry this offer won't last at this price, which is 50% OFF the regular price!

I will have a new release for Spring in the next few days, so keep your eyes open for that one too! That's all I have today. Thanks for coming by, joining me for a cup of coffee and catching up with what's new in April! :) Enjoy the nice Spring weather and grab my spring alpha set! I'll be back soon with more!
Until Next Time, Happy Scrapping.
Jennifer

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel:)
You are right..time sure is flying the older I get.Whew!!
I love your working for a living kit.How cute! The vacuum is soo cool!!!Great job!
Thanks for stopping by to see me.I LOVE your visits:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Just wanted to stop in to wish you a Blessed Easter! Enjoy your weekend!


Hugs,
Valinda

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.