Friday, May 01, 2009

May 1st is here....

Hello and Happy May!
I love May as it's Mother's Day and Spring is in full force now. Also means that the Summer Heat is coming too. LOL. Oh happy days. I have so much to share with you all today as it's the 1st of the month and that means lots to talk about in the digital scrapbooking world... so lets get started.

May ABC Challenge:
I've created a fun alpha to play with this month, here's a preview of the challenge alpha:
I was looking through my Better Homes and Gardens Magazine and I came across these colors and a floral pattern that I just loved. I knew when I saw them that I was going to be using them for my May ABC Challenge. I just love them! If you told me that these colors would work great together without me seeing them together, I would of laughed at you. But it was destiny at first sight... They are so airy, bright and cheerful! I hope you like them as much as I do. :)

Join me in the Deco-Pages ABC Challenge in May, and if you complete a layout for the challenge I'll send you the links to download the Uppercase letters which are matching! Come and join me in the forums.



NSD (National
Scrapbooking Day) is coming...
I have a secret but you can't tell anyone! I have a preview of what I have contributed to the Deco-Pages NSD Freebies! Check it out...
I can't share with you until tomorrow what the details are, so you have to come back and check it out tomorrow! Trust me this is one that you DON'T want to miss out on. :)

Club Deco - Turn The Music
On
Here's the sample preview of only a few elements that are included in this month's mega digital scrapbooking kit available to the Club Deco members the month of May! As you can see we chose to do a musical theme for all of you music lovers. The possibilities of this mega kit are endless everything from concerts, school bands, clubs and Rock N Roll.

Here's my contribution to this month's Club Deco. I had a hard time getting this one together as it's not really my type of style of a kit, so I had to work on it. LOL. But the ending results are pretty good! There's 10 papers and 12 elements in my contribution alone, and we had several designers contribute this months so you can see that means it's a MEGA mega kit! :) Plus the Qp's each designer created too. WOW!

You need to join us now in the Club Deco Membership and start enjoying this mega kit! A new theme every month and wonderful styles and contributions from the designers means, something for everyone.

Michaele's Template Challenge:
You didn't think I was going to leave out Michaele's template challenge, did you?!? Heck no, I just love it and I'm always up that challenge, only at Deco-Pages.com. Come and join us in the challenge today!

Well that's all I have for you today, but don't forget to come back tomorrow, May 2nd to see what's up for NSD @ Deco-Pages.com, it's going to filled with scents! ;)
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

No comments: