Monday, April 13, 2009

New Release Spring Bliss and freebies

Hello Everyone,
I was trying to post this a few days ago, but I was trying to get some last minute things finished in my newest kit. I'll tell you about my new release in just a second. But first I wanted to share with you this:
My CT member, Robbi1 has created these wonderful pages for you to enjoy. She used my April 09 Club Deco ~ Working For A Living contribution to make these Quick Pages. You must go to her blog, to get the download links for these pages. And if you use these pages, please send me a link to them, I just might share a little RAK with you. ;)
If you are interested in becoming a member of Club Deco, you can find more info in this forum, at Deco-Pages.com.

Also, as I promised in a previous post, I'd be back to share my template challenge LO from Michaele's Template Challenge over at Deco-Pages.com. Here's the LO I have created using her template! I just love using her templates!! Thanks again for another great template, Michaele. I made a great Easter page using her template, my April ABC Challenge alpha set and my new release, Spring Bliss!
The bottom middle and right pics were taken the night before, while we colored eggs. The bottom left and the top 2 pics are from Easter Morning! (Well, we had to celebrate Easter on Saturday, so it was a day early! We decided that it was better to do it a day early then to not be able to have it due to Thunderstorms on Easter Morning.) Our family all gets together at the city park for a BBQ and Egg hunt for the kids. It's always a huge crowd and lots of kids! :)
You can find this LO in my gallery, which by the way was chosen for LOTD for Monday April 13th, 2009!!! Woo Hoo!! How awesome is that!

I always loved the bright colors that Easter brings, so with that love for them, I made this new kit, Spring Bliss.

This kit includes:

20 - 12'' x 12'' & 300 dpi background papers

6 tags

6 flower elements

5 bows

5 rick racks

3 metal flower brads

2 lace

1 grass border

2 butterflies

4 strings

4 cluster frames

2 journal clusters

2 tyebacks


Total size of this kit is approx 85 MBs
The best part is, right now this digital scrapbooking kit is on sale for 40% off the regular price! Here's a layout I made of my DD's Easter memories using my Spring Bliss kit:
This is my DD and her 2nd cousin, Abigail, who are 7 weeks to the day apart, Lillie is older. Last year we started a family tradition with them having their pic taken in this car. And this year they both climbed in the car together and had a blast. I was able to snap this shot of them together. Sweet memories that will last forever, thanks to digital scrapbooking. :)

I turned this LO into a quick page for you to enjoy. I hope that you like it. Normally, I don't use my own kits to scrap with, as I seem to suffer from designer block if I try to. LOL. But I'm working on changing this habit. :) If you like this page, here's a little fresh, spring-ish freebie from me personally! Enjoy and don't forget to send me a link so I can see how you used it! I always enjoy seeing my kits in action. Thank you for stopping by and visiting me today. I'll see you soon. Hope you all had a Happy Easter and a great week!
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Adorable layouts Jennifer and awesome QP, Thanks so much for sharin! And I am happy you like my QP's too, your Working For A Living kit was so much fun to play with! Hugs!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Apr. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).