Friday, April 24, 2009

Sharing my CT LO's

Hello Everyone,
I think have finally got my blog overhaul done at least until the Fall season. LOL, maybe!! I think it came out pretty cute! One of these days I'll create sidebar tags that match. But another day another hour... LOL.

Here's my newest kit called, Spring Bliss:
This kit includes:
20 - 12'' x 12'' & 300 dpi papers
6 tags

6 flower elements
5 bows
5 rick racks
3 metal flower brads

2 lace
1 grass border
2 butterflies

4 strings
4 cluster frames
2 journal clusters
2 tyebacks
Total size of this kit is approx 85 MBs
And it's currently on sale for just $2.99!! That's 40% OFF the regular price for a limited time, so hurry to my store today and add it to your collection!


Here's a couple of the layouts that Robbi1 made using my kit:
This is Robbi's granddaughter, Kori! Which is my dear friend Michaele's, daughter! She is just so cute in these pics. And look how great my kit looks with her pics. Great Job Robbi!
I can't believe how fast the girls are growing up. And sadly it's not just Michaele's girls, Lillie is growing up so incredibly fast. Along with the kids growing up, that means we're growing older too. Ugh! LOL.


Next is another layout that Robbi1 created using my Spring Bliss kit and also my Chicken Wire Cluster Element pack:
I just love how she used the chicken wire cluster element as an overlay instead of as a matte to place the photo on. And the colors of Spring Bliss are perfect for those Easter pics!

You can find these layouts in her Deco-Pages.com gallery here! Be sure to stop by and share some love with her too. :)

Here's the preview of my Chicken Wire Cluster Elements:
I have created these for personal use only! And you can grab these in my store, for an introductory offer price of $1.99, that's 50% OFF the regular price, but you need to hurry to get these at this price. Sale ends April 26th!!

Don't forget there's still time left to join in the ABC Challenge with me! I have a great alpha set this month, and hope to see you there...
Until next time... Happy Scrappin,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Lookin really Good Jennifer - Love how you have used your Spring Bliss Kit for your Blog!!! Too Kewl......Oh - By The Way

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Jennifer...
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

Big Hugs
Robbi