Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Quick Page Freebie...

Hello Everyone,
I'm back with another one! Evie was nice enough to make 3 of these into Quick Pages for me to share. So here's the second Quick Page!
This is the layout that Evie made the Quick Page from. Isn't it adorable?! I love it!! I can't wait to use this one myself! Thank you again Evie!! These pages are just beautiful and versatile enough to be used for just about any subject!

These QP's were made from my Touch Of Summer kit from the Color Challenge! Come join me in the June Color Challenge at Deco-Pages.com and enjoy this kit!

You can download this QP Freebie for your digital scrapbooking needs here.

Thanks again for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think of these pages and I'm sure Evie would love to read your comments too. :) It only takes a second to say thank you for that freebie. Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Jun. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

FlutterbyeFaery AKA Evie said...

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the QP :D