Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Color Challenge Freebie...

Hello Everyone,
As you may know, I'm hosting the June Color Challenge over at Deco-Pages! One of my participants made a couple QP's from the layouts that she created using my Touch Of Summer kit from the Color Challenge! Here's the layout that she made and the QP that I'm sharing with you all today:
Evie, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all. I love this layout and I can't wait to scrap a page using this QP! You can download this QP here.





Below are some more of the layouts that have been pouring in for the June Color Challenge...

by Robbi1 (My CT):












by Robbi1 (My CT):












by Michaele:












by Catgoddess:












by Scrap-Genie:












These are only a few and you can find all of these layouts and many more in the Color Challenge gallery: http://board.deco-pages.com/showgallery.php/cat/572

Don't forget you can purchase the starter kit for $1.99 for this month only!! July 1st the entire collection will be sold in the store.

You can find more of my designs in the store here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=32&sort=add_date&sort_direction=1&page=1

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today. Please feel free to leave a comment and come back and see which one will be offered up next! :)
Happy Scrappin,
Jennifer

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

FlutterbyeFaery AKA Evie said...

:) you're very welcome, gotta share the love! you shared such a great kit with us!