Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Digi Scrapbooking at Deco-Pages.com

Hello Everyone,
It's now the 2nd of June and I'm finally getting a chance to post the first of the month stuff that's happening over at Deco-Pages! It's going to be a really busy month for me. So let's get started on the news...
And the winner is...
We had a contest for everyone last month. For every purchase you made at Deco-Pages we entered your name in the contest. And here's the post from Deb:
and the winner is.... Shannon - user name= jbjanso
Congratulations Shannon, I will be sending you a $20.00 gift certificate very soon.

Now, because I had too much fun with this, I have decided to sweeten the pot a little bit. I am now going to have Matthew choose 5 more pieces of paper from the box, and each of you will receive from me your choice of any one kit from my collection in the store:
Lucky Number 1 = Kathleen (user name = Roman)
Lucky Number 2 = Patricia (user name = imabeatlelover)
Lucky Number 3 = Beth (user name = (bunnyscrap)
Lucky Number 4 = Olivia (user name = Olivia_Rose)
Lucky Number 5 = Jan (user name = JayBug)
Congratulations to all of the winners!

June Template Challenge:
Michaele has really out did herself on this months' template! I just love this template challenge and I can't wait to use the template!! Thank you Michaele for the awesome challenge. Watch for my LO using this template, it will be coming soon.

You can find more info on this template challenge at Deco-Pages by joining us in the forums here:
http://board.deco-pages.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5458

ABC Challenge:
I've made this great felt COMPLETE set of alpha for the ABC Challenge this month.








And I've already seen some amazing LO's coming in here's just a few:


I just love the brightness of this page and the orange alpha really brings out the centers of the Coreopsis flowers. This page was made by scrap-genie, and full credits for this page can be found HERE.

This pretty layout was made by one of many talented designers, FlutterbyeFaery Designs at Deco-Pages.com and you can find the layout in the gallery HERE.


And finally here's the layout I made for the ABC Challenge, and I also used my June Color Challenge kit, Touch Of Summer. I just love the colors in this kit.


Join me in the ABC Challenge this month and you will receive the Uppercase Letters and Symbols for the posting prize.






June's Color Challenge:

Join me in the June Color Challenge at Deco-Pages.com and you can earn this entire Collection of Touch Of Summer. This collection is made of bright and cheerful colors, perfect for those late spring and early summer photos. A great digital scrapbook kit to have in your personal collection this summer. The Painted Desert (orange) and Key Lime (light green) colors are hot trendy colors this summer. ;)

To help get you started in the challenge, you can purchase this great starter kit for only $1.99 HERE.






Create one layout for the challenge and you will receive this reward kit #1.







Create 3 layouts for the challenge and you will receive the above reward kit as well as reward kit #2.







Create 5 or more layouts for the challenge and you will receive both rewards kits and a 50% off coupon for my store!

Here's some LO's that have been spotted in the gallery already:
By FlutterbyeFaery Designs












By FlutterbyeFaery Designs












By ChristineMc












By ChristineMc












By Robbi1 (My CT)












By Robbi1 (My CT)












This shows you how versatile Touch Of Summer collection really is. Beautiful layouts from nature, flowers, children and friends and family. It works for it all.

Great pages and lots more to come...

And if you haven't heard, this is the last month you can purchase the ANNUAL Club Deco Membership, so you need to buy now if you want to take advantage of the savings!! You can find out more about Club Deco Memberships by going HERE:
http://board.deco-pages.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3355

Never-Ending Friendship - June's Club Deco Mega:
All of the Deco-Pages designers have really done an amazing job on this months' Club Deco MEGA kit!! You can see a very small portion of some of the elements in this sample preview, but it doesn't even begin to show what you are getting this month!

I'll be back in a few days to share more with you, but I have to go cook dinner and have been working on all of this post all day. I'm feeling a little crossed eyed at the moment! LOL.

As always, thank you all so much for stopping by and visiting me. I always look forward to reading your comments about my posts, so leave a little hello for me. :)
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Just love the Color Challenge Kit for June - it is so fun to play with - and the Cute felt alpha is adorable - and goes so well with the Kit - A must have - thanks so much! Hugs