Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Chance for June Challenges and Another Freebie!

Hello Everyone,
I've been MIA (missing in action) for the last week or so. I've been extremely busy preparing for my DD's 3rd birthday, another birthday and Father's Day all on the same day. The good news is that I survived it all and managed to even take a few pics. Those will be coming soon, so hang in there for those...

I wanted to tell you it's the last week to join in the June ABC Challenge and the June Color Challenge over at Deco-Pages.com. We've had lots of participation in the Color Challenge this month and loads of great layouts!! Here's just a few of them: (All are clickable and you can click on the layout to go to the Full Size Image in the gallery at Deco-Pages.com.)






Passion Flower by scrap-genie












The Girls by iwannaalife2












Avery by scrapladyandmore












Family 2 by Casey1











Lady Slipper by BansGrans











Brother and Sister by Evie.






You can download this last Quick Page made by Evie here. Evie, Thank you again for sharing these wonderful pages with my readers for them to enjoy. They're awesome!!

I hope everyone is enjoying these pages that Evie created for you and also if you'd like a few more to add to your collection, you can go to Robbi1's blog (My CT) and pick-up a few she has created also. It's definitely worth going over to see them! :)

Thank you for stopping by tonight and reading my blog. I hope that you will check back and see what's new! Until next time, Happy Scrapping.

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Just thought I would pop in to say hi and see what you have been up to.Wow..look at all those beautiful layouts!!!Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful QP's with me.Life is soo busy lately..that they sure come in handy.:)

Hope you have a fantastic day! Please let me know when you have your pics of Father's day and Lillies bday posted.I would love to see them.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Car/Truck/Airplane, etc. Theme post on Jun. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Robbi and Mike said...

Adorable Layouts Jennifer and thanks for sending everyone my way for the qps Ive been honored making with your great kit!
Big Hugs!