Monday, July 06, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking in July!

Hello Everyone,
Can you believe it is July already? I can't believe it, until I step outside and melt in the heat! LOL. It's been in 100+ for over a week now here and finally had some upper 80's yesterday! What a relief!! I hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th of July! Let's get this ball rolling...

July ABC Challenge:
I decided that since I haven't tried to do a patriotic alpha set yet, that I'd do one for July's challenge! It came out pretty cute and everyone is loving it at Deco-Pages.com! :)

This is the set you get for the challenge. Complete the challenge and you will get the Uppercase Letters and symbols to complete your set of the alpha.

I haven't had a chance to make my layout for the challenge just yet. But as soon as I do, I'll post it here on my blog for you to see! :)

If you would like to come and join me in the challenge for July, you can find all the info in the July thread of the ABC Challenge at Deco-Pages.com.


July Template Challenge:
It's another fantastic month to join in the July Template Challenge hosted by my friend, Michaele! She's created this awesome template for us to enjoy this month. I can't wait to give it a try! Michaele always comes up with the greatest templates for us. You can download this template and participate in the template challenge over at Deco-Pages.com. Check it out in this thread!

July Color Challenge:
This month owner of Deco-Pages.com, Deb Ammerman, is hosting the July Color Challenge and this is the starter kit that she has created for the challenge! I totally love these colors and I hope that I'll have a chance to join in the challenge.

You too can come join the July Color Challenge and you can purchase this great starter kit in the store for just $1.99 all month! The more layouts you create for the challenge the greater the rewards! Check out the challenge details this thread at Deco-Pages.com!

Deco My AD: New Challenge!!
We have a brand new challenge starting this month, called Deco My AD! Our designer Wildcat Designs is the host of this challenge and here's the AD she's using for the challenge this month. Come see what this challenge is all about and join in the fun today! You can find the challenge details in this thread!

Club Deco:
July's Club Deco MEGA kit is here! It's called, Teddy Bear Picnic and it's full of lots of wonderful contributions and fun elements. You too can get this MEGA kit every month by joining the Club Deco Membership! We have 2 levels that you can choose from:
3 Months - $15.00 one time fee (only $5 a month when broken down)
1 Month - $7.99 a month, one time fee.

Either way you choose you'll be happy with your membership and as an added bonus you will also receive the monthly Color Challenge starter kit FREE!!! What an awesome deal!! You can find out more details and info on becoming a member by visiting this thread!

My New Releases for July:
FIRE CRACKER ~ digital scrapbooking kit
Scrap your 4th of July celebration with this wonderfully designed kit called, Fire Cracker. Here are some fun elements and great papers to get you started.
This kit includes:
7 - 12'' x 12'' background papers (1 flag, 3 plain, and 3 starburst)
3 curled ribbons
3 satin glitter-edged ribbons
3 tags
3 candles
3 glitter fireworks

2 flowers
2 rope frames w/flowers
3 chipboard d├ęcor hearts

Total size of this kit is 20 MBS and you can find this kit in my store here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=18786&cat=0&page=1

FIRE CRACKER2 ~ digital scrapbooking kit
This fun patriotic mini kit was put together for all patriotic holidays.
The kit includes:
10 papers (12x12 and 300 dpi)
2 tinsels
3 tinsel frames
5 brads
1 flower
3 decor hearts
2 bead spills
3 bows

total size of this kit is 48.7 MBS

100% of the sales of this kit goes to support our Deco-Pages.com site.
and you can find this kit in my store here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=18792&cat=0&page=1

Well that's it for today, I'm off to do some work and try to get a LO finished. I'll see you all soon, thanks so much for stopping by today and reading my blog. Come back and see me soon!
Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

No comments: