Tuesday, August 04, 2009

August Events @ Deco-Pages.com

Hello Everyone,
I'm sorry I'm late posting this month, I had some computer issues and then I got up the next morning to find that my monitor had went out! Ughhhhhhhhh!! When it rains it pours, right? LOL. I have a lot to share with you all so let's get to it...

Deco-Pages.com August Newsletter
Here's a peek at the freebie I designed just for our Deco-Pages community to enjoy this month. If you don't receive the monthly newsletter you don't know what you are missing... We have it packed full of all sorts of great info, freebies and tips for all of your digital scrapbooking needs. You can sign up for the newsletter today and start enjoying it all by joining our community and make sure you check the box to receive newsletters and ads from administrator. Now you are ready to stay up to date with all that's happening at DP!

Deco-Pages ABC Challenge
Here's the preview of the ABC Challenge alpha that I have created for the August ABC Challenge. Come and see what's changed in the challenge and you choose how much to be challenged. :) Complete a layout for the Aug ABC Challenge and you will receive the second part of the alpha as a posting prize.

Come on and join me for the Aug ABC Challenge and you too can get this entire set of alpha for FREE, for participating . :)
Here's the layout that I created using my Boysenberry Splash freebie and the Aug ABC Challenge alpha:
I was outside doing yardwork one morning and Lillie asked me for her "draw-draw" which is similar to the mega-doodle sketch pad. She was having such a wonderful time sitting there on the front entry drawing circles. Hee hee. I got my camera and stepped back and asked her to show me what she was drawing and snapped these adorable pics. :) Just had to share with you all.

Deco-Pages Template Challenge
You have to see the template that Michaele has created for us to enjoy this month!!! Look at this, isn't this a fun template? I can't wait to give it a shot and see what I can do with it. Keep your eyes open for my layout using this template soon. You can grab this free template from the August Template Challenge. Thank you Michaele for hosting such a great challenge for us. Love your templates!!

Deco-Pages Club Deco
Have you seen what the Deco-Pages Designers have created this month?? You have to check this out!! We all got together and created our own versions of Movie Night for our members. This is going to be a big hit as with the economy problems we all are feeling a pinch in our pockets. Well why not get the family together for family movie night or just kick back and enjoy your favorite movie and then you can take pics and scrap them for the memories! Here's the preview of the contribution I added to the mega kit:
Remember this is only one of about 10+ designers contributions and we all have different taste and styles, so there's always something for everyone.

You can become a member of the Club Deco today with these 2 options: #1. Monthly payment of $7.99 a month (one time fee) or #2. 3 Months of membership for $15.00. (one time fee)

Either way it's an awesome deal considering all that you will receive being a member. Each month you get a challenge kit and the color challenge starter kit, plus lots of other freebies too. To purchase a membership today you can buy it here: http://board.deco-pages.com/forums/payments.php

CT Freebies
And finally here's the good part... My CT member, Robbi1, created some great QP's for you to enjoy!
I think this is the cutest layout! I just love the different facial expressions captured in the pics and the colors are so cheerful.
This is totally adorable too, they are the cutest lil girls and you can see the love they share.

Great job Robbi1 Thanks again for creating these QP's for freebies for everyone to enjoy.
Please head over to Robbi's blog and you can leave her some love and also grab the freebies while you're there. :)
And finally, today is my best friend, Laura's birthday, and I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Laura! I hope that you have a great birthday and many more too! I luv ya girlie.

Ok That's all of it for today. It's been a long day and I'm already ready for bed, LOL. I hope you all have a wonderful day and don't forget to say hi so I know you were here! :)
Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

No comments: