Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sharing CT LO's and QP freebie...

Hello Everyone,
Today I'm sharing a couple of my CT Member, Robbi's layouts that she created for me this month.  :)  The first one is using just my Club Deco contribution kit for It's A Jungle Out There!  Robbi did a great job using my kit to create this page of this moth!  I love how the frog is staring up at the moth!  Awesome page Robbi.  Thank you for using my kit. :)
Find the credits for this layout by clicking HERE!



Here's the preview of my contribution to the Oct Club Deco Mega kit called, It's A Jungle Out There!  It's full of great elements and papers for all kinds of layouts ranging from kids playing with bugs, water life around the lakes, ponds and streams, to those Zoo pics and safari trips!  All elements are saved as PNG files and are 300 dpi.  Remember this is a member kit, for the month of October, you can receive my kit and many more for just $7.99 a month or save and buy a 3 month membership for just $15! Join today and find more information on Club Deco in this thread!
Next is a layout that Robbi created of her beautiful granddaughter, Kori, using my October pumpkin alpha! Isn't this a cute Fall layout!   I just love the bright colors being pulled together in this page. Awesome job Robbi.
 You can find the credits for this layout HERE!


Join me the month of October in the Oct ABC Challenge, and you can enjoy using this cute pumpkin alpha too!  Here is another layout that Dawn created using my Oct alpha.

You can find the credits for this layout HERE!

Oh yeah, head over to Robbi's blog for a QP Freebie, while you are there, please leave her some love for her layouts! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today... See ya soon.
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

No comments: