Monday, November 30, 2009

All Aboard... Holiday Train has left the station!

Hello Everyone,
It's time to spread some holiday cheer and share a HUGE Holiday Blog Train with you all.  So Happy Holidays to all...

From the creator of Starving Artists Blog Train and The Ghost Train, we bring you the Holiday Blog Train!




Here's my portion of the Holiday Blog Train:
This mini kit includes 8 papers and 10 elements!  It's for personal use only and created full size @ 300 dpi!  I hope that you like it and looking forward to your wonderful comments!

You can download my contribution HERE using 4shared.   

Please remember do not share or post the links on your blog, send your friends here to my blog to download!  Thank you!

After leaving me a little thank you comment you can find the rest of the blog train contributions from the list below, OR to return to the Official Holiday Blog Station: (CLICK TO GO TO HOLIDAY TRAIN BLOG!)

Holiday Train Designers

Thanks for stopping by and please remember to say thank you to each of these designers for all of their hard work and creativity that they have shared with you!

Special Thank You to Cora for all of your hard work putting this blog train together for all of us!
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

6 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
Oh...thank you so much for reminding me!!:)I need all the help I can get!hehe
Thank you for your lovely comment left for me on my blog.How sweet!:)
I LOVE your portion to this wonderful blog train.Love the garland frames and the sleigh is soo COOL too.Actually..I love it ALL!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with me!
Have a fantastic day,my friend!
Hugs,
Valinda

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Hummerdawn said...

Thank you for the freebie from the Holiday Train! Anxious to get going and I have downloaded so much this morning, don't know where to start! Love it all. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing your beautiful contribution!