Tuesday, November 03, 2009

More Deco-Pages Challenges and LO's...

Hello Everyone,
I have decided that rather then kill myself trying to post the mass info all in one post, that I'd spread it out a lil over a few days or through out the month.  :)  That means more blogging for me, and more up to date info for you...

ABC Challenge:

Here's my own CT Member, Robbi, created this wonderful LO using my Nov ABC Challenge alpha and my heritage kit called, Time Marches On Collab.  Such a great page Robbi, thank you so much for sharing it with us. :)  You can find the credits for this page and leave her some love HERE.

Another ABC Challenge LO created by Deco-Pages CT member, iwannaalife2.  You can see the credits for this page and leave her some love HERE.


CT LO for Michaele:
I finally made myself take some time to do something for myself and Michaele too!  This is my LO for Michaele's Oct Template Challenge.  I know I'm late for CT for her template last month, but I totally LOVE this LO and I have it thanks to Michaele's Template Challenge!!  You can find the full credits for this page HERE.

Make sure you check out this month's Template Challenge by Michaele!  You don't wanna miss it.

I can't wait to get to play with this template and see what wonderful LO I'll create with it!  Stay Tuned for my LO using this month's template!  You can grab yours HERE.




Nov Color Challenge LO:
Below are just a few of the layouts that have been created already for the Nov Color Challenge at Deco-Pages:



























Come back and see me soon, there's so much more I have to share with you!
Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic