Monday, November 02, 2009

The New Deco-Pages Welcome Kit Is Available Now...

Hello and Good Morning,
I got some exciting news to share with you all today... so grab your cup of coffee or tea, and enjoy reading my blog!  :)

It's here!  The Deco-Pages new Welcome Kit is now available in the forum.  Here's the mega preview of some of the kits available!  Come and join our community if you haven't done so and you can start downloading these mini kits today!  If you are already a member, please let us say thank you and welcome back to another wonderful, fun filled year with us!!

Each year the Deco-Pages designers pull together a color palette and a new theme for our community to welcome the new members and thank them all for letting us help you to always remember...

This year we decided with the 365 day project being a huge part our scrapbooking community, we'd help give you all something "new" to play with.  The theme of this welcome kit is 365 day project.  :)

We'd love to see what you have created using our kits, and you can share them with us by uploading them in our gallery.

Here's the preview of my contribution to this welcome kit:

 I wanted to give more, but we had to stay to the limit of how much we put in.  So I created 3 versatile papers, some daily journal stickers and also bracket journal areas.  I hope that you like them. :)



November 2009 Color Challenge:
I'm hosting the November Color Challenge this month at Deco-Pages too!!  Woo Hoo!  Come and join me in the challenge:











Here's the preview for the posting prizes:
The more you create for this challenge the more you are rewarded!  All of the rewards are coordinated with the color palette and are full size kits, designed at 300 DPI. 


Create 5 layouts and you will receive both posting prizes which includes an uppercase set of alpha too!







To help get you started in the challenge, I have designed this starter kit:

You can purchase this starter kit in my store, for only $2.00 the entire month of November!  This starter kit includes:
7 - 12x12 background papers
1 stapled frame
1 flower
1 set of photo corners
1 grape cluster
1 lace
1 ribbon
2 brads
2 tags
total kit size is approx 27.4 MBs!


November ABC Challenge:

I'm also hosting my original monthly ABC Challenge.  I've created this elegant alpha set for November, which includes the lowercase letters and numbers.
This alpha also coordinates with the November Color Challenge palette. :)



Complete this months challenge and you will receive the posting prize:

Which is the uppercase letters and punctuation. 

Well that's about all I can share with you today, come back and see what we are doing the Digital Scrapbooking Day, which is November 7th!
See ya soon,
Jennifer


No comments: