Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share this great layout made using my new kit, Flying Hearts by my CT Member, RobbiFlying Hearts is now available in my Deco-Pages store.


This is so cute!!  Kori is Robbi's granddaughter and she just loves cats!  Looks like Buttercup loves her too!  :)

Robbi was so sweet to make this into a Quick Page FREEBIE for you all to enjoy too!!  Go grab it on her blog now and be sure to leave her some love too!  She's a great person and wonderful CT Member to me.  You can find her blog here.

Thanks Robbi for all that you do for me and for sticking with me.  I appreciate you so much and all of your hard work!  Hugs...

Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Awww, thanks Jennifer- It is my pleasure being able to use your beautiful kits for my scrapbooking!
Hope you enjoy the qp:)
Hugs!