Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 2010 Project 12 LO's and more,,,

Hello Everyone,
I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I've been so busy!! First of all I'll share my layouts for the February Project 12 Challenge at Deco-Pages:


































I've chosen to use 2 pager Layouts for my album, but you can use whatever size you'd like to.  The February 2010 date plates are free to anyone that would like to use them.  For the details of the Project 12 Challenge, you can find it in this FORUM!

I also had a short period of down time for working on layouts but I was able to work on the Template Challenge at Deco-Pages this month!!  Here's the layout that I created, using my SAS train kit called, Blissful Heart!  Which is in my store right now! I also used my February ABC Challenge alpha for the title! I think they work well together, don't you?

This was such a fun template to use and was great for these pics!  Thanks Michaele!!  I love doing your template challenge!  You can find her template challenge here: http://board.deco-pages.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113

Watch for March's template it's coming soon!  :)


Hey we've changed the Newsletter format and re-done a few things, so be sure to come check it out!  To download the Deco-Pages Newsletter and find lots of great stuff CLICK HERE!!

Well be sure to come back soon and check out what's new!  Thank you for stopping by and seeing me today!
Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

No comments: