Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Starving Artist Store Train - Blissful Heart

Hello Everyone,
I have a shared the AD for the February Starving Artist Store Train, but I haven't share my personal preview of my kit or the Quick Page Freebie!!  So here's the preview of my contribution:
Blissful Heart is part of the February 2010 Starving Artist Collab kit. My contribution is a FULL SIZED KIT and includes:
14- 12x12 papers and 27 elements all created at 300 dpi and saved in jpeg and png files.  Here's the list of 27 elements included:
4 lace trimmed heart tags
2 lace
2 dotted ribbons
2 cardboard frames
2 eyelet bows
2 cupcakes
1 candy spill
1 chicken wire element w/hearts
1 cameo
1 butterfly element
3 heart shaped brads
4 bows

Thank you so much for looking at my contribution to this collab.  And you can find this kit in my store located here:
Blissful Heart

This layout was made by Michaele, using my kit. What a fun Quick Page she made and gave it to me to offer all of you!  Isn't that great?!  If you download this QP Freebie, please go see Michaele and thank her for sharing with us!  

DOWNLOAD QUICK PAGE HERE
Please remember do not share this link or the files with anyone! Send them to my blog to download it for themselves.  Thank You!

**Update**  The link is now working!!  I'm so sorry I lost cable internet due to snow on Thursday and just now got it back up and running! 

Robbi1 is on my Creative Team and she also created a layout using my kit and I just wanted to share that with you all too!  Great pages ladies!
 

Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
I LOVE your new kit!! How CUTE!:)
I know..it's been forever since I was here last.:( So sorry..I just don't get around like I use to.Plus my back has been giving me trouble and is just now allowing me to get back to doing a few things.:)Like sitting.LOL
Hope that snow lets up around your neck of the woods.We are suppose to get some later today.Brr..it's cold!!:)
Hope you are doing well.How is Lillie and the rest of your family?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!:)
Oh..I tried to get Michael's adorable QP but the link took me somewhere else.:(

Huge hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Thank you so much for fixing the link.:) Glad you were able to get back online!!
We didn't get the snow today that was suppose to come.Rain mostly....which is okay..at least everyone can work now.:) Money makes the world go round..the world go round....etc.hehe
Have a wonderful day and stay warm!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda