Thursday, August 05, 2010

August 2010 Color Challenge @ Deco-Pages.com


Hello Everyone,
I have a lot of GREAT things to share with you this time!!  First off, I've been busy creating another set of Color Challenge kits for August!  Check it out below...

















Here's the colors I have chosen to use for the month of August!!  I just love these colors and they seem to work so well together too! I really love how these kits turned out!



















This is the starter kit to help you get started with the Color Challenge @ Deco-Pages.com!!  It's FREE to our Club Deco Members or you can purchase it in the store for only $1.99 during the entire month of August!! You can purchase this kit in my store herehttp://www.deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=19501&cat=0&page=1.



















This is the 1st posting prize you will receive for creating at least 3 layouts using at least 2 of the colors from the color swatch at the top or using the starter kit I have created for you...
 

















Create at least 5 or more layouts using these colors or the starter kit and posting prize #1, and you will receive this posting prize as your gift for participating in the August Color Challenge @ Deco-Pages.com!!

Here's a couple of the layouts that are already coming into the Color Challenge Gallery...


















This layout was created by scrap-genie:
http://board.deco-pages.com/showphoto.php/photo/40976


















This layout was created by hummerdawn:
http://board.deco-pages.com/showphoto.php/photo/40966


















And this one was created by me!  It's actually my layout for June's Project 12 challenge, but I just got time to create the layout this month!  Yes June was an incredible month for us!!  Lots of traveling and visiting!

What's the Project 12 Challenge?  Well you're in luck I'm the host of this challenge and have wrote up some info about this project and what you do.  You can find this info here.

Now for the exciting news... I'm setting up a booth at our city's Sting Fling celebration in September!  This is going to be a great opportunity to get a freebie, pick up some info on digital scrapbooking, see in person some of my work and to meet me in person!!  How cool is that?!  I'm really excited about this opportunity.  I'll be located inside the building, so if you come to the Sting Fling, be sure to stop by and say hi!! More info to come on this...

Well that's it for today... be sure to check back soon and see what else is new!
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

No comments: