Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wow, it's been over a month? LOL.

Hello Everyone,
I'm back again!  LOL.  It's been a very long month and hopefully soon things will calm down for me.  There's so much that going to be changing, but I can't tell you what it is and what's going to come out of it just yet!  My lips are sealed!  Sorry everyone. LOL.  But just as soon as I'm able to tell you I'll share it with you.

So what have I been doing this last month?  Well a lot... both in the real world and also in scrapland ( the world of scrapbooking). During the month of May, I was busy preparing for a one week road trip to California to see my sister who I haven't seen in like 12 yrs!  Then I went on to Reno, NV to see my oldest son who I haven't seen in 10 yrs. It was really an emotional roller coaster and I have shared most of that in a previous post here on my blog. :) Since May there has been a lot of personal drama in my life, and without going into too much details, we've been forced to remove the drama for our family's sake!  As a result in that, my family has been on the mend and we're trying to learn from our mistakes and get things back to good and just in time for the Holidays! :-) It's come time that we start working on making our family all that we can be and to bring the happiness back into our lives!

In the scrapbooking world, I've been trying to hard to catch up on my designing responsibilities since May, when I unofficially took a month off from designing. Then I was a whole lot of hit and miss during June due to our road trip and a family members wedding, oh yeah and the family reunion!  So Basicially I was gone for 2 months and had major catching up to do.  In that process I had not only my club deco kits, challenge posting prizes to do, but I also had my Project 12 layouts to create for those months and up to present time.  Plus I do lots of "behind the scenes" work at Deco-Pages.  So I had a ton of things to do and I can officially say that I have caught up now! :)  FINALLY!!!  Woo Hoo!!

And get this... I will be having some extra special things coming your way very soon!!  So be sure to keep an eye open for that too! You don't want to miss out!!  Trust me!!  (hint: there's a treat for you, but you have to wait just a lil longer to find out what!)

Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Jen:)
It's good to see a post from you again.:) Sounds like you have really kept busy!Me too..but mostly with family.So much to do..so little time.hehe
It's not fair you telling me there is a treat for me and then I have to WAIT???LOL
Hope things are going well.
Huge hugs,
Valinda