Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Product in my store...

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I have officially added my kit, Abigails Dance Collection to my *NEW* store over at p4dsdesignz.com!
Abigails Dance Page Kit


$3.99

Abigail's Dance is a fun and pretty digital scrapbooking page kit that is filled with some great elements and papers for your child's dance recital photos. Page Kit includes: 9-12x12 papers, 1 pair of ballet shoes, 3 bows, 2 curled ribbons, 2 dresses, 3 tap shoes, 3 laces, 1 ribbon & bow, 3 flower strings, 3 tags, and 1 tri-frame. All are created at 300 dpi for great printing quality.
 
You can now buy this kit here:
http://p4dsdesignz.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_117&products_id=270

Thanks for looking and be sure to stop by again soon.  I'll be adding more kits as I can. :)
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

No comments: