Thursday, December 02, 2010

Going to give this a shot....

I found this really awesome crafty project that I'm going to give it a try with Lillie... 8-)
101590205

If I can get her to sit down long enough, I'll take some pics of us working on ours!  Wish me luck...
If you'd like to make your own tree, you can find the tutorial for them on Scrapbooks Ect's site here:
http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/blogs/iscrapuscrap/2010/10/09/trim-the-tree/

If you make some, I would love to see what you came up with!  :)
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Deb Ammerman said...

I saw that project too! Good luck with it. I am sure that Lillie will enjoy the time spent with Mom making this project! Be sure to share with us! :)

Angels Digi Scraps said...

Well it was kinda hard with Lillie, but we managed to make our own version and I'll be posting the instructions and pics soon! :) I hope to make another one while Lillie is at school so I won't burn myself with the hot glue. LOL.
Hugs,
Jenn