Wednesday, December 01, 2010

November 2010 Review (Project 12)

Hello Everyone,
I just got a message from a friend that I worked with at Deco-Pages for the last 4 yrs.  Jean was always one of the first to comment on my challenge posts and surely before the challenge was over for the month, she'd have one of the prettiest layouts made and posted for my challenge galleries. 

This month is no different as far as her posting for the challenge!  Thank you Jean for your dedication to my challenge that was held at Deco-Pages but now you can find it only on my blog!  :)  Here's the link to Jean's blog where she is sharing her gorgeous Project 12 Challenge layouts for November...

On the Wings of Design: November 2010 Review (Project 12): "At Deco-Pages Jennifer Rassi started us on a Project 12 for the year and I've done a two-page spread for each month this year. I'm not about..."

Thank you Jean!!  AND if anyone would like to participate in this challenge, please feel free to find the details on my blog shortly...

No comments: