Friday, February 25, 2011

Do you use doodles?

Hello Everyone,

We were wondering, do you use doodles in your scrapbook page? How do you use them? What's your favorite technique to use doodles?

Although, I'm not an Art Student, I recently bought a wacom bamboo craft and have been doodling up a storm, learning to control the pen and controling the strokes. It's been a fun experience and would like to create some doodles that you'd like to use...

Leave me a comment in this post of some ideas for doodles, and you might recieve a gift from me for making the suggestion.  (wink)  Be sure to leave me contact info like your blog, or email address.  :)  I can't give you a gift if I can't contact you, right? :)

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have an AWESOME weekend!!
Hugs,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Jean said...

I should spend more time mastering my tablet! Maybe you'll inspire me. I do love doodles, but don't use them as much as I probably could. I think a lot of kits don't have them and they can be hard to match with some elements. Of course you can make them very elegant to quite bold. Look forward to seeing what you come up with!
scrap-genie

Deb Ammerman said...

Flourishes are always good, take a look at some artistic journal magazines to get ideas. Borders and journal blocks, flowers, stars, hearts, cartoon animals, happy faces, birds, grungy scribble borders or shapes... have fun with it! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Deb Ammerman said...

I had to come back and tell you the page I posted on my blog today was in part inspired by your post here, and doodles. :)