Friday, March 11, 2011

Boo Boos and Bandaids at FOFDS!!

Good Morning Everyone,
I decided that since my daughter, Lillie had surgery to remove her adenoids and have tubes put in her ears, this has given me a chance to use my own kit, Boo boos and Bandaids!  Here's my layout I made using my kit:
I had every intention of taking lots of photos, but we had some issues with her breathing when she came out of surgery, so there's only pre-op photos.  It was a very long and emotional morning, with a 1hr and 15 min drive each way to boot.  Lillie is doing so much better now and fully recovered from her surgery, so no worries. :) 

You can imagine the stress/worry we felt this day. But to know that all of this was just going to make her hear better and feel amazing again, it was worth it. That afternoon, you couldn't even tell she was recovering from surgery!  She refused to sit still and rest, she was trying so hard to act like nothing happened to her.  Bless her heart!  The first thing she told me later that afternoon was Mommy I can hear you so much better now.  Awwwww!  

Boo Boos and Bandaids is one of me exclusive kits, which is only available at Flight Of Fancy Digi-Scrap.com/boutique!

You can purchase this kit for your own layouts here:  http://bit.ly/dIEbRS

There's 12 - 12x12 papers and 19 elements in this digital scrapbooking kit. Many elements are hand drawn by myself.  All are created at 300 dpi and saved as png or jeg files. 

You can find more products like this one in my store here: http://bit.ly/gTjaeM

Thanks for looking,
Jennifer

No comments: