Thursday, August 11, 2011

FOFDS Newsletter Page

Hello Everyone,
I have some exciting news to share with you this evening.  I'm writing a new page called, Jenn's Journey in the Flights Of Fancy Digi-Scrap Newsletter. This new page, Jenn's Journey is going to be bring you some hot new techniques, learn how's, and shortcuts just to name a few.  Patti and I have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you some great info to the Newsletter monthly.  About 2 weeks ago, she asked me if I would be interested in writing up my own page in the newsletter, and of course I said yes!

I know that I can find a million things to write about each month, but I'd like to give you the opportunity to choose what you'd like to read about on my page!  So what are you interested in learning or reading about?  Be sure to leave a comment on my blog (or facebook) and let me know what you want.  I want to hear from you!!
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

No comments: